Bella Tu Medical is one of the first facilities in the country to offer Opus! Opus is the modern aesthetic platform that features Alma’s proprietary high-frequency unipolar radio-frequency technology, Opus Plasma™. As the first-of-its-kind fractional plasma technology, Opus Plasma represents a new chapter for energy-based devices, addressing global or localized textural and skin quality concerns often corrected with conventional fractional resurfacing lasers in the past.
-Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, loose & saggy skin
-Overall skin rejuvenation
-Reduces the appearance of acne scars, surgical scars, & stretch marks
-Most popular treatment areas: Face, Neck, Abdomen, & Arms
-Minimal downtime when compared to other laser treatments
Before And Afters
Questions & Answers
- Does it hurt? A: We use a pharmaceutical grade topical numbing agent that will make the procedure very tolerable. On a scale from 1-10 most patients report a pain level of 2-3. Settings on the device can always be adjusted for comfort.
- How long will the appointment last? A: The procedure itself takes approximately 15 minutes, however, plan for approximately 90 minutes. The numbing medication will need to sit for approximately 45 minutes. Enjoy a massage in the massage chair while it takes affect and a nutritional IV if you desire. After the procedure ice will be applied along with an occlusive topical agent. For enhanced recovery time we recommend sitting in the hyperbaric oxygen chamber immediately after treatment.
- How many treatments will I need? A: Number of sessions will vary based on the severity of the area being treated. Typically a package of 3 sessions is recommended for best results. Sessions can be spaced 1-4 weeks apart. Settings can be increased with each session, providing enhanced results. Many patients are seeing profound results even after the 1st treatment session.
- How do I prepare for my appointment? A: Hydration is very important. Starting 4 days before your appointment we recommend drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water daily. Plan to stay out of the sun for 2 weeks after your appointment.
- What will I look like after the treatment? A: Immediately after the procedure most patients will be red, similar to a sunburn. The redness can be expected for 2-3 days, gradually improving each day. A small number of patients may experience scabbing in an intensely treated area. Most patients report completely recovered skin texture and appearance within the 1st few days to week.
- What do I need to know about after the procedure? A: Continue to stay well hydrated. You will need to avoid the sun for 2 weeks after the procedure. We recommend a minimum of SPF 50 sunscreen and a hat or covering over the treated area when outdoors. Discontinue use of abrasive products such as retinal or hydroquinone for 7 days after procedure. Wash with a mild soap and apply an occlusive topical agent such as Aquafor, Vaseline, or Active hydration serum while skin is healing. Do not exfoliate skin until day 7. Avoid excess heat such as saunas, hot showers, or intense exercise while skin is still red.
- How much does it cost? A: Price varies based on the area being treated and number of treatments purchased. Prices are very affordable when compared with other traditionally used laser treatments on the market. This cutting edge technology not only delivers amazing results with minimal downtime, but has a lower treatment price point than other ablative skin therapies available. Contact us directly for specific pricing and package specials.
- How long will my results last? A: Results are considered long term! While this will not prevent the aging process, results will typically last 5+ years, and can be repeated as needed.